In order to provide you with our uninterrupted use of services, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you with your permission. To ensure better protection of your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices you make about the way your information is collected and used.
- “We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the Website or the Company, as the context so requires.
- “User”, “Client” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website and who intend to seek information or purchase products displayed on the platform for sale and who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per Indian laws.
- “User” shall refer to any person who has access to the website and uses the same to avail the Services of the Company and Purchase goods displayed on the Platform for Sale by the Company.
- “Services” shall include providing a Platform for displaying for sale sporting goods and accessories necessary for athletes and fitness enthusiasts, which can be purchased from the platform.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You such as Name, Email Id, contact details etc;
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to respecting your online privacy. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- Personal data such as, but not limited to Name, e-mail i.d, contact number, shipping address, account password, User I.D etc.; Payment Information in case of pre-paid orders is passed via a third party payment gateway that we use.
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Website
- Details of Website usage for analytics:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services and data Collection;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
- We use your contact information to send you information based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement but shall immediately delete all such information upon withdrawal of your consent for the same through the ‘unsubscribe’ button
- Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your personal information has been wrongly used in an unauthorized manner.
- At every stage prior to, during or after information collection, you have the right to access all personally identifiable information provided, rectify or alter all personally identifiable information provided, restrict the level of information to be retained as per your sole discretion and object to the retention, use and potential disclosure of the personally identifiable information.
3. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information provided by User shall be used to provide and improve the service for all the users:
- For maintaining an internal record.
- For providing Information
- For enhancing the Services provided.
- For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your personal data such as Name, email Id and any other Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by us for internal record.
- We use your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information and make further services available to you.
- We will not sell, license or trade your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
- Information collected via our server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization, and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Platform so that we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences.
4. HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. If the same is not identified to you, you have the right to request the Company to elucidate the purpose of collection of said personal information, pending the fulfillment of which you shall not be mandated to disclose any information whatsoever.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, within the scope of the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users. Our Website uses session cookies to ensure that you have a good experience. These cookies contain a unique number, your ‘session ID’, which allows our server to recognize your computer and ‘remember’ what you’ve done on the site. The benefits of this are:
- You only need to log in once if you’re navigating secure areas of the site
- Our server can distinguish between your computer and other users, so you can see the information that you have requested.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. We also use various third-party cookies for usage, behavioral, analytics and preferences data. The following are the different types of Cookies used on the Website:
- Authentication cookies: To identify the user and share the content that he or she requested for.
- Functionality cookies: For the customized user experience and resuming past course progress.
- Tracking, optimization, and targeting cookies: To capture usage metric on the device, operating system, browser, etc. To capture behavioral metrics for better content delivery. To cater and suggest most suited products and services.
6.GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK ANALYTICS
- We use Google and Facebook Analytics to help us to understand how you make use of our content and work out how we can make things better. These cookies follow your progress through the anonymous data collected by us on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google and / or Facebook in order to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
- Facebook business ads manager pixels are placed in the site to track user behaviour in order to serve ads to those users later.
7. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
8. YOUR RIGHTS
- We own the brand Poc and Ple, the same is used over designer garments and accessories. The same are displayed for sale on the platform.
- You have the right as a User to access the website to seek information on the products displayed for sale and purchase the same.
- You can register or login on the platform in order to purchase the products and manage your orders or you may shop on the website as a guest visitor.
You further acknowledge that the Platform may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point of time. We will be sending emails / sms / whatsapp messages or anyother form of communication to the customer about purchases made, new collection and other marketing material. If you have submitted your email id or phone number to us then you have accepted to receive these promotional and transactional messages from us.
- We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed. . We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed.
- However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. Our Company cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to the Company over the Internet.